Anime Sumo League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am
Latest topics
» Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 pm by techee

» First step in the ASL! A new start for the hopeful upstart!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:07 pm by GreatForce

» Day one training! A new start in a new gym!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:46 pm by GreatForce

» The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 pm by GreatForce

» Oliva: The Boxing sumo!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 8:21 pm by GreatForce

» Brandon Young
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 pm by GreatForce

» Mark Nakamura
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm by techee

» Daisy the Hippo
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm by GreatForce

» Bataboru
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm by GreatForce

» Preseu Aku
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:07 pm by GreatForce

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is JoeyButterSC

Our users have posted a total of 120 messages in 13 subjects

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 Empty Re: The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

Post by JoeyButterSC Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Oliva did have a great point. Then again..they rarely, if ever, make it to the very top. Espeically nowadays.. With talent being so much higher now compared to the past, that was harder and harder to do. ...The air was still getting more determined and tense as Brandon breathed in and out. Practically pushing his fist into the air as he walked with her.

"That's..all I needed to hear. I know..i'm going against quite a lot of things. Being a nervous wreck typically and not being fit for the sport..but hey. Oliva. If you truly think I could potentially get to the top..then i'll give it everything I have to do so. Ok?"

But yes, he was definitely broke. Very much so. It was already hard enough to get enough money for the flight to Japan in the first place. Much less getting an apartment in Tokyo. And espeically much less getting one close to the ASL! If it wasn't for Brandon's sheer fame, this would've been a lot harder! So he just nodded at that. "Mhm! I do. But uh..yeah. I'm honestly broke after getting that apartment and taking a flight here. Well, mostly broke. I'll have to be careful with my money until the ASL properly starts. Ahaha~"

Sheesh, he does love to just bounce between being dead serious and happy-go-lucky. Probably because that is just how his mind works..its like a switch. It just flicks on and off depending on the situation and his own thought process.
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! - Page 2 Empty Re: The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:09 pm

"Heh... I'm gona at least try with every fiber of my body to make it to the top! Besides two heads are better than one, should keep us from getting hazed at least. But just try and have a bit more backbone the moment we show any weakness their gona start eyeing us up." Oliva knew all to well how often the bigger wrestlers liked to pick on smaller ones, guess you could say it was some good fortune for her to meet Brandon.

Seems like they were both broke just trying to get into the ASL so Oliva got a feeling they would be stopping by that chicken place alot more often down the line... "Yea its not cheap at all getting into the ASL... Heck I wouldn't even be here if my reputation didn't get me a couple of ad deals for the quick cash!"

It seemed Brandons flippy attitude was already rubbing off on her, as the got to a cross walk. Oliva would press the walk button and wait for the light to say go. As the walked a cross it a massive 7ft wrestler walked past them... "B-big..." with so many people walking Oliva couldn't get a god look at them... Their were only a few wrestlers built like that tho!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

https://asl-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:44 pm

"You are right, Oliva-san. ..Haha..I apologize, i'm typically a lot more reserved outside of training and all that. As you've clearly seen." But he decided to look at Oliva with a determined glimmer in his eyes. And a determined smile as well. "But I won't look weak to those rikishi in the ASL anymore! Starting today..we'll show them that we can hang with the best of the best in the entire world!"

And for most rikishi against him, that would stay true. But as they crossed the packed sidewalk..Brandon couldn't help but feel this tense feeling crawling on his back. Almost like something was practically grabbing at him with their aura. And considering how ungodly tall they were..and potentially seeing that blonde hair..oh no. He knew it. It was way more than likely Preseu. What the hell was she doing here?!

Like seriously, what was she doing?! Thank goodness Brandon was smaller and more casual..or he would've been spotted immediately. His eyes practically went dark as the two walked fully on the crosswalk. Walking with Oliva more until they got a fair distance away from there. He was doing all he could to be mentally composed as he spoke up to Oliva. The air around him getting much more tense and determined-like right now. As you could swear he had some sort of pressure around him.

"Oliva-san. ...That was Preseu..wasn't it? Ha..haha..and she's competing..that..that utterly massive rikishi is competing in the ASL." Gah, it was getting even more intense! "That settles it. Oliva-san. After we fully rest up..we need to train. As much as we can. Just getting close to her was enough for me to realize the worlds of difference between us. Her natural potential is far, far higher than my own. ..But I want to still surpass her. One day..if Preseu will be the wall for me to overcome and realize my dream for the ASL then so be it!"

He raised his fist into the air and breathed in and out again. Patting Oliva's shoulder at that. "Come on, Oliva-san. Let us get back to your apartment." Wha..this guy's aura is scary! Sheer and overwhelming willpower and determination! It really did remind you of Preseu now! How much potential does this rikishi even have?! That was the question lingering in your head as the two eventually got back to Oliva's apartment!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:05 pm

T-This aura! Oliva could feel it enimating from Brandon... It was soo strong and potent! She was sweating just being right next to him it was just that overwhelming. Was this seriously the same guy that she was talking to back at the restaurant? Was this guy crazy? They just had a brush with Preseu with out even knowing it at the time and yet his reaction is not fear... But determination? Brandon was really a box full of surprises. "Hahaha... Yea I think that was Preseu..." Fear in her voice, but not for Preseu... It was for Brandon! "Jeez what are you some sort of monster? Your practically making me sweat right now!"

Thankfully they finally arrived at the apartment Oliva was staying at. Breathing a sigh of relief they were finally safe. "Well were finally here. Guess we should be thankful she didn't notice us!" Rubbing her head she called the elevator before heading up to her apartment. Opening the door a small apartment probably not that different that Brandons greeted them. "Its not much but its home."
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:13 pm

As soon as he heard her getting nervous..yeah, he realized his determination was burning a bit TOO hard there. So it immediately began to calm right the hell down as his thoughts about Preseu began to get pushed away again. No wonder he had that nickname..

But either way! He wouldn't really reply to that until he walked into Oliva's apartment and sat down on her couch/sofa for now. Giving more than enough room for Oliva to sit down as well. "Ahaha..I..I apologize for that, Oliva. When I start thinking of a particularly strong opponent like Preseu..my mind just begins to overwhelm with ways to defeat her. And to psych myself up for that. I just give it everything and then some to everything I do. Thoughts, training, etc." Weird but I guess it makes sense.

And he was looking around the apartment as well. Just smiling at that. "Honestly, Oliva-san. This apartment is a lot nicer than the apartment I was living in before coming to Japan. Really, this entire country is a lot nicer than America~! At least, so far!~ Ahaha~"
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Plopping her self right into the couch, Oliva patted her stomach. Still sloshing and turning with beer and chicken. "Augh I'm still so full... Guess thats why alot of rikishi go their..." Letting out a large burp Oliva grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Flipping through her limited channels she put on a anime channel. "Augh... Really wish I wasn't this broke at low ranks... Bit of extra cash would be nice, oh well..." Loosening her Kimono she relaxed her body, if they were lucky the anime on would be boring enough to knock em out cold and let their body's store all that food as good ol fashion sumo bulk.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 pm

Hmm..there was a way to potentially change that. They would have to do something to get more recognition in the ASL! Question is, how would they do that? Eh, they'll figure that out with time.

Regardless, Brandon just seemed very relaxed as he rested his hands on top of his stomach. Sighing happily at that. "No kidding..they really must be sponsored like crazy by the ASL. Because there's no way they'd have that challenge up intentionally like that. Heh.."

And said anime wasn't so much boring but..Brandon looked at Oliva again with a smile on his face. "Hey..Oliva. We're going to do as much as we can in the ASL..right? Eheh..I-i've got a reputation to uphold. Even if I didn't mean to get it..well, I did. When we get up..let's train as much as we can. Well, if you want to. We've got a lot to prepare for our opening debut in the ASL!"

Aaaand a few minutes after that..Brandon just relaxed even more against the couch and passed out right there. Lightly snoozing as this couch was so damn comfortable compared to his usual. Man..it is weird. An actually well known rikishi being poor his entire life. But I guess that made sense if you thought about it. Either way..damn, the same rikishi that scared the hell out of you with his sheer bravery and determination was just sleeping! Looking surprisingly cute given everything that just happened.
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 pm

"Yea... Fight until the very bitter end... And hopefully pass into history..." Oliva felt her eye lids getting more and more heavy. The effects of the beer were starting to hit her, and her body was telling her to sleep. To her the anime was boring as hell but oh well. Brandon himself was passed out at this point. "Yea but lets make are debut count alright... Show those... Fat... Gaints... What their messing... With..." and just like that Oliva her self was out. Her body resting on Brandon as they slowly started leaning to one side of the couch... Eventually both of them laying on it cuddled up. Would be quite embarrassing when they woke up but that's something to deal with after this well deserved rest. For now both Oliva and Brandon have taken their steps in the ASL. What horrors and giants await them, they will face together!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum