Anime Sumo League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am
Latest topics
» Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 pm by techee

» First step in the ASL! A new start for the hopeful upstart!
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:07 pm by GreatForce

» Day one training! A new start in a new gym!
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:46 pm by GreatForce

» The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 pm by GreatForce

» Oliva: The Boxing sumo!
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 8:21 pm by GreatForce

» Brandon Young
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 pm by GreatForce

» Mark Nakamura
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm by techee

» Daisy the Hippo
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm by GreatForce

» Bataboru
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm by GreatForce

» Preseu Aku
Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:07 pm by GreatForce

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is JoeyButterSC

Our users have posted a total of 120 messages in 13 subjects

Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!

2 posters

Go down

Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  Empty Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!

Post by GreatForce Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:31 pm

*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP... BANG* "Hora! Hora!" The eco's of palm slaps roared across the gym. Much louder than the usual slaps... Their was no mistake... It was Preseu one of most deadly wrestlers in modern day... Her massive bulk shifting from side to side you would be mistaken if you though the poor pole was about to break... "Hmph... I need to blow off some steam... Their was a empty ring in the center... Going to one end Preseu did some Shiko as she taunted the wrestlers around her... "Come on! Any one got the balls to go up against me?.. Or are you all gona be a punch of pussies like collage sumo!?" A demonic aura emanated from Preseu as she waited for some poor sap to take out her blood lust on.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

https://asl-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  Empty Re: Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!

Post by techee Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:44 pm

"I'm up for it." Mark said as he entered the room. "You can't be that good if you're all talk." There was fire in his eyes as he approached the ring. "You may say that you're good, but my record says undefeated." Her cracks his knuckles as he crosses his arms. Determination and confidence emitting out of him.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!  Empty Re: Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!

Post by GreatForce Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:20 pm

"Ho... Ho... Ho... Talking a lot of shit here are we?.. Undefeated? Don't make me laugh!.. I'll toss your sorry ass outside the ring just like the rest..." Rolling her shoulders she get into stance... It seemed This hotshot was a bit bigger than her... Quite a change of pace for her but no matter she wasn't gona let this boy beat her... Taking a aggressive angle she placed both hands into the clay and waited for him to do the same. Before slamming into him with all her bulk!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:47 pm

Mark heads to the opposite side and puts one fist down. He looks at her intently. "Not on my watch. It'll be your ass that'll meet the clay." He gives her a fierce smirk as if he had already won. His stance was just as aggressive. Might not be too fast, but he can be a powerhouse like his fans had seen time and time again. With a moment's pause, he finally puts his other meaty fist on the ground to start this match.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:59 pm

You could just feel the Tension... Even the wrestlers around them turned to witness this 'training' bout. Preseu did the honors off starting them off. "Hakkeyoi!" Raising her fists she slammed into Mark head first! Opening up with a barrage of palm slaps to his chest! Each one ringing out like a gunshot as she let her raw power flow through her arms!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:04 am

Mark went forward with his palms out open. The moment that his opponent landed the blows that he had, he felt them but didn't budge. He went counter as he tried to separate him from her with his own counter by stepping to the right. He ended up getting behind her as he attempts to grab from that side and toss her out.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:53 pm

This man was tough! He just tanked her palm slaps like that! This guy was crafty too almost instantly going for her rear to throw her... Shame he was slow as a snail compared to her. Turning her body on a dime, she matched his turn keeping her front facing him. Before ramming her arms through his arms pits in a Yorikiri attempt! "Too slow for me boy! Maybe you should go back to collage sumo! Where its easy!"
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Mark would go on defense by dishing out a flurry of heavy thrusts in way of tsuppari. Her would then attempt to continue pushing his opponent towards the edge of the ring
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Preseu slowly slid back as Marks tsuppari nailed her body. Each one hitting like a car crash. Gritting her teeth Preseu felt her back foot hit the hay bales. "Grrrrr.... Dont.... FUCK WITH ME!" Pushing her self off her back leg Preseu attempted to gain a solid grip Marks mawashi and attempted to Yorikiri Mark at least back to the center of the ring! He was strong... Really strong... Preseu couldn't play games anymore with him if she wanted rip him off his high horse!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:02 pm

He did a slight twist to get out of the hold and went on to his own grip hold. His intention, to throw her over the hay bale. He gritted his teeth. "My time to shine." Truly, it was. To show this behemoth that he has what it takes to be future yokozuna, he had to topple down the queen right there and now. It wasn't an option for him. Every strength and every muscle all totaled to this moment.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:07 pm

What turned into a simple training match looked like a playoff match at a basho! Two massive ego's and body's clashing against each other. Having Mark slip out of her grip into his grip Preseu was done playing... Firing up the jet engine in her arms, she tried breaking up Marks hold on her with a brutal right hook palm slap right to the side of his head!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Mark felt the pain of that hook. He shook it off quick. At that moment, he noticed just how close he was to the edge of the ring. If he could pull it off, then it would be impressive. He decided he would pull her over the ring. It was his best shot to say the least.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Just seeing his body react to her strike put a smile on Preseu's face... He wasn't so tough now as he? But it seems this guy wasn't gona quit tho! Pulling her with him their both stopped each other at the rings edge... "Bastard!.." A battle of pure will of who could last the longest. Sweating pouring down Preseu's face as she couldn't even take time the time to breath!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Pure focus. All he has now. Focus and determination. He would grunt as he tried to out do Preseu in the ring. The strain could be seen on his face. Mark couldn't do much aside from what he's currently doing. He continued his pull against her to show how dominate he can be in the ring and that he shouldn't be trifled with.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Both of them were straining them selves heavily, at this point it was a matter of pride for both of them... For Preseu in particular loosing to this guy was not at option... And then she gave way... Pulling Mark down with her! "FUCK!" She screamed out as she hit the clay. She wasn't sure took down Mark with her until she opened her eyes.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 pm

Indeed, Mark made his way to the clay ground, but it was such a force down and the fact that Preseu landed along with him, he had no clue if he had won or not. It also didn't help that there wasn't anyone to watch the match and judge it.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Preseu wiped the dirt off her self as she got up... "Hmph... I clearly won that, your covered in way more dirt than I am!" Preseu was just trying to bullshit her way towards the win, doesn't matter who touched first now if no one saw it! She wasn't let this be a tie tho, she'd just keep running her mouth until she got the win!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:24 pm

"No! I'm the clear victor here." Mark points to himself then crosses his arms. "And I won't have a rematch."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:19 pm

"No rematch?.." Preseu scoffed at him in clear disgust at this rikishi. "Hmph! What a joke a rikishi too scared to step into the clay again? Fine then! If your too much of a pussy to fight me again you inflated collage small shot then I'll just out preform you!" Preseu slapped her gut as she walk off to another ring. "Oi! Make room I'm gona clean house!" Preseu ego had swollen to massive proportions right now it seemed she was about to go on a sparring rampage after  that heated bout!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:06 pm

"I am not a pussy! I won fair and square." Mark grunted. "But if you really want a round two," Mark cracks his knuckles, "then I'm up for it." He heads towards the ring as he gets in typical position.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am

"Oh now you wana go again? Hmph I guess I'll just out preform you during the basho! Lets rock!" Preseu turned right back around as looked at Mark in position. Tugging up on her mawashi she got right back on the line and stared him dead in the eye as she crouched down into her trade mark stance.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by techee Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 pm

"Of course I do. This is a rumble. Right? Then let's do this thing!" He gave her a death glare.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum