Anime Sumo League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am
Latest topics
» Battle of giants! Two Titans colliding!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:19 pm by techee

» First step in the ASL! A new start for the hopeful upstart!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:07 pm by GreatForce

» Day one training! A new start in a new gym!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:46 pm by GreatForce

» The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 pm by GreatForce

» Oliva: The Boxing sumo!
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 8:21 pm by GreatForce

» Brandon Young
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 pm by GreatForce

» Mark Nakamura
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm by techee

» Daisy the Hippo
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm by GreatForce

» Bataboru
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm by GreatForce

» Preseu Aku
The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:07 pm by GreatForce

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is JoeyButterSC

Our users have posted a total of 120 messages in 13 subjects

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! Empty The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

Post by GreatForce Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:43 pm

It was cloudy and windy... In the washed out colors of the streets a bright white kimono with a purple flower pattern traveled the streets towards ASL HQ... Having made enough of a impact in collage sumo she had finally made her way into the ASL! That girls name of Oliva! Knowing for her heavy striking style she had to get all her paper work done before she could start fighting. Taking at a bus stop she sat down hoping to catch a quick ride to shorten the trip... After all these streets were crowded! A far cry from the open spaces of Sweden!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

https://asl-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! Empty Re: The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

Post by JoeyButterSC Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:11 pm

And after a bit, a certain someone would sit down on the same bench and right beside her. It was..quite interesting, really. Seeing the Japanese lights and billboards and packed streets. And many alleyways. With walking being the main way of transportation across the city...It was quite a bit different compared to being in America, that was for sure.

Either way, this brown and rugged haired male would just glance over at Oliva and smile lightly at that. And the air seemed to get..I don't know, less tense somehow? It was really damn weird! If you did see this guy, you might assume he was either a sumo or an American tourist. Probably the latter because he didn't look bulky or like a sumo at all! With a naturally thick stomach and plump arms and legs..and a plump-ish chest as well. Nothing too crazy though.

They would begin to speak up after a bit, however. "Hey there.." He didn't really say anything after that. Most of the time, he was nervous to really speak up with new people. Other than the basic introductions, honestly. Although they were definitely looking at her bright white and floral kimono. Which just made him smile even more. She was definitely a rikishi with an attire and look like that. And meanwhile, Brandon was just wearing a casual long t-shirt and sweatpants to fit onto his sorta hefty frame. Honestly..you couldn't blame people for thinking he was just a tourist!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! Empty Re: The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL!

Post by GreatForce Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:15 pm

"Oh?" Oliva looked at the man. He looked like a tourist to her, an American one at that. He seems shy tho, probably no harm talking to him. "Hey!" A quick response blurted out of her mouth before a small awkward silence. "So what brings you here? Not often I see tourists hang around the more business parts of the sumo world!" Totaly clueless to the fact the person she was talking so was also a sumo wrestler but can you blame her? He didn't look like one, wasn't as bulky as one, and defiantly didn't have the combative attitude a lot of them have too! Granted if it wasn't for the Kimino and the Mawashi under it, she pretty sure should wouldn't look like one either.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 am

Eheh..he couldn't help but smile at that. A tourist? Well, he really didn't want to just scream out rikishi with his attire so it made perfect sense. And he was aokay with that. And then he was looking up at this tall girl with one heck of an interesting hair color design.

"Well..i'm just here to support the ASL, really. It sounds like it will be quite interesting. The world's best and all sorts of rookies from across the world coming together to this league. It..opens up quite a lot of possibilities, wouldn't you agree?"

He would pause for a bit and speak up again. "How about you? You seem like you're going to compete in the ASL with that sort of attire. You are really wanting to compete, aren't you? Well..hey, i'll support you as much as I can. Ahaha~" Hmm. So he's saying he wants to support..and yet he's sitting in the same bus stop for the bus to go to ASL HQ. Odd. But hey, maybe he is a fan! It was really tricky to read this guy..but I mean, he was pretty relaxed and seemed to enjoy it!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:02 pm

Why was this guy on the bus to go to the ASL HQ? While it wasn't really filled up with many people they were all rikishi... Something was off to her but no big deal. "Hah... Yea its not like the old sumo association only doing pro matches! Heck even women like me can wrestle now!" Scratching her head she was really gratefully at the recent changes the sport had under gone not to long ago if you really thought about it. Pounding her chest she proudly lifted her chin, really giving off a hero's vibe.

"Heck yea I am! I'm gona get stronger so I can take down those naturally gifted titans and show them that some of us actually have to work for are wins!" Finally making it the ASL HQ it was like any other big building in Japan. "Well this is my stop! Was nice talking to ya!" Getting off the bus Oliva entered through the front. Making her way through all the staff she finally reached the wrestler registration. Their were 2 tables... Guess even with the more open and lower standards very few could make it into the ASL... Wait hold on... Is that tourist going to the second table!?
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:24 pm

You had honestly no idea at this point. But man, he was just smiling at how much raw spirit this rikishi had. It actually gave him motivation in his thoughts right now. Just thinking of how much he could help her improve made him giddy at the thought. "You are not wrong! I'm honestly happy for the ASL existing..it allows for much more freedom when it comes to the ancient sport. Ahaha~ It lets practically anyone become a rikishi in all honesty!"

And then that second part of her dialogue with her being like a hero..damn. He was really getting goosebumps by now. Right before Oliva would get off the bus however..he would reply to that. "Well, i'll be glad to see that become a reality!" And then he'd wave at her as she got off the bus. ..Only for Brandon to come out of the bus as the last person before the bus took off. Which was more than enough time for Oliva to walk to the wrestler registration tables without seeing him.

But yes. In the corner of Oliva's eye, she would notice the same "fan" actually signing up! Heck, the receptionist there was surprised! But as soon as he wrote down his nickname to her in the registration form, she gasped a bit in surprise. "You're..y-you're Kibƍnonami?! Ahaha..well I suppose it was only a matter of time before you joined the ASL!~ A pleasure to meet you!"

And now he was just blushing a bit..sighing a bit as he turned his head to Oliva. "Yeah..I might not look the part but i'm an inspiring sumo wrestler. Just like you. I..don't usually like to admit it in public due to my meek appearance but..in the ring? I'm..q-quite a bit different. Usually giving the morale backbone to the high school sumo team I was with for four years..it garnered a nickname for me. Because of my actions..well, my nickname was made famous on the sumo forums and whatnot. I..try to avoid being in the spotlight and hogging it for myself. I want to help others get the spotlight they deserve..ahaha.." Wha- THIS guy is the one that somehow caused an average sumo team to stay consistently in the top 8 HS sumo teams in America for four years?!

This was..wow. Kind of unbelievable. But regardless of that, he would smile and walk over to Oliva after finishing up his registration papers. Extending his hand a bit nervously over to Oliva at that. "Well..if we're both becoming rikishis in the ASL..might as well get introductions out of the way, right? My name's Brandon Young..but uh..typically, i'm called by the name of Kibƍnonami or just Kibƍ for short. It's..well, my nickname. Ahaha.." Man this was so awkward. But he just..hoped Oliva wouldn't get annoyed for deceiving her like this.
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:14 pm

"K-K-Kibƍnonami?.." Oliva couldn't believe her eyes... This guy was the famous Kibƍnonami from the states?.. Not the strongest wrestler by a long shot by his sheer will made him a world wide name! Basically a male counterpart of her at this rate. "The form Oliva..." Snapping back into reality Oliva had to finish up her paper work before talking to Kibo more!

Finishing up she was given her official ASL rikishi licence and turned back to Brandon. More in shock if anything to see that this little guy was the fabled Kibƍnonami. "God I had no clue you were Kibƍnonami or even a rikishi! You sure didn't look the part for either of them!" Not being mean in any way saying it but she really expect Kibƍnonami to be well... Giant... The tales if his crazy comeback wins, some being strong enough to even injure the toughest of wrestlers too.

"AH! but were are my manners..." Bowing traditionally Oliva properly introduced her self. "Names Oliva, mostly known for being the boxing sumo in sweedin but hey its a name~. **GRUMBLE** It seems Oliva's stomach was introducing her self as well... Traveling from Sweden really did take alot out of her.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:35 pm

Okay, he might be selling himself short but damn, he was nervous with her just practically fangirling over him! All he could do was rub the back of his neck and nervously look away as she just kept on and on about it! Only speaking up once she finished speaking.

"A-ahaha..y-yeah, I know..and like I said, I-i really don't like publicly stating my nickname but I..kinda had to if I wanted to be actually treated seriously in the ASL. I'm here to compete after all." And hell, he'd even bow right back as best as he could back at Oliva. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Oliv-" Aaand his own stomach would start to grumble quite a bit too. Huh. What good timing, really!

"Well..it appears as though we're both hungry! Eheh~ Erm. And i've heard about you before as well, Oliva! But we should talk more over eating, probably. How does eating at a nearby fast food place sound, Oliva? I know we saw a Japanese fried chicken restaurant nearby where the bus stopped at..want to head there possibly?" Well it would be fairly inexpensive and have large portions so that sounded like a good idea! But damn. He was not expecting his nickname to get that famous! Sure he knew he'd get some amount of fame from being the hopeful rikishi he was but..for a girl in Sweden of all places to know exactly about that nickname was kind of incredible!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:16 pm

"Aha... ha... Yea we should probably get something to eat..." Oliva plushed a bit as she patted her belly. "Haha yea... I'd say that would be a great place to stop by right now." Both of them could really use some food in their bellies right now. Still the place he talked about seemed like a good one! Perfect for rikishi like them who need a lot of fuel anyways! "Well I guess lead the way!" With a smile on her face and a sumo licence now in hand, I guess Oliva had found her first friend in the ASL!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Brandon would pat his own stomach and laugh a bit at that. For the first time ever seeing him in person, he's actually happy! And man, he was so fun to be around! "Mhm! Let's get going, Oliva!" And he would walk out of the main lobby first, having his own license on his right hand as he walked out with a happy step out.

With Oliva being his first friend in the ASL, these two were definitely going to bring quite the interesting wave of talent to the ASL. He could just see it..she had to be a fierce rikishi in her own right. I mean, she's a previous boxer turned sumo wrestler! He was definitely tempted to spar with her eventually. But for now? Might as well bond with the first rikishi of the ASL he's met face to face!

After the two walk on the sidewalk for a bit..they would arrive at a Japanese fried chicken and rice spot. With the menu being on a sign near the entrance of this fast food type place. And they were advertising something as well. Apparently, this establishment had a food challenge! 1250 yen for what was basically a large, five pound challenge bowl of fried chicken! Just..well, fried cutlets of chicken, really! With some rice and whatnot in it too but damn! It sounded utterly amazing to him! He's always heard of this so why not go all out and try out a food challenge as well, right?

"Oooh..Oliva! This sounds like an amazing thing to try! Would you want to maybe give a food challenge a shot with me? I don't have much money..had to spend a lot on it to get here in the first place. So this'd be perfect to fill me up for the entire day, really!~" He would look back at Oliva with a happy chuckle at that. Waiting on her response, really.
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Oliva looked in awe at just the challenge, five whole pounds of just chicken! "Well its the most bang for are buck... And Besides were never gona bulk up to face those giants if we don't push are selves, so you know what! Lets take this challenge down!" The smell coming from the restaurant was amassing to the point were she couldn't pass it up! The rice too smelled amazing too with the various spices adding to the overall experiance!, Chicken might no be the best meat to bulk up with but she was a rikishi regardless! Heck ever since she had to stop worrying about weight class's from her body days Oliva has had the luxury of being able to eat food that actually tastes good! All that training from eating chanko would come out in spades during this challenge!
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:56 am

Oliva was..definitely right on that. Maybe for her, sure. But for Brandon? He doesn't really need to get huge like them to compete with the likes of them. And he knew that. Size was not everything. He was..quite famous for actually pushing that mentality as hard as he could after all!

He did zone out for a bit just thinking about that, however. Before blinking and looking at Oliva with a happy nod. "You're right! Alright! Then it's sealed. We'll do this then maybe go back to the ASL to train! Maybe spar, i'm not sure. But..really, i'm just glad to find a friend this early on when it came to traveling to Japan! So..thank you, Oliva!"

And yeah, it definitely wouldn't bulk them up as much as chankonabe. That was for sure. But hey! Brandon didn't seem to mind one bit! He would open the door and pull it for Oliva. Insisting that she walked in first. Honestly, he was definitely curious about her boxing career but asking about that will come with time.

Either way, the two would sit down at a nearby booth as Brandon would casually stretch and relax a bit before grabbing a menu and smiling at that. Circling for that food challenge bowl in particular for himself. And well..handing the paper saying that to the nearby clerk and all when they did come around. Before looking back at Oliva with a soft smile at that.

"So! Ahaha..you did mention you were previously a boxer before becoming a sumo wrestler, Oliva! Well..hey, I am definitely curious about that. I'll..admit, I was a bit interested in boxing while I was still on the high school sumo team and all. But well..y'know. Had to focus everything into the team and training so I..really never got a chance to fully give it a shot." And now he was gulping a bit. Did..did he just seriously admit that?! Gah, he was becoming a bit more of a nervous wreck as he was just looking out the window for a second to compose himself! This..this seriously can't be the same Kibononami that was famous. Right? I mean it is but..damn, he had to be totally different when a sumo match actually happens!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Oliva her self would just hand them the menu since she was gona help him take down this challenge anyways. Just settling for a bit of cheep beer so her body could pack on the pounds after this. "Hahaha yea... I actually had no interest in sumo actually! I was mostly gifted as a boxer but I've never been able to lose weight to actually fight in any weight class! Guess its genetics or something but it was mostly a curse, then a friend showed me sumo, I didn't really like it at first but because this has no weight classes I got such a rush those 450 pound giants faces in!" Oliva giggled as Brandon tried to compose him self... For someone well know to never back down and never give up, he was really cute and humble.

Oliva could just hug Brandon he was just that cute! "But guess thats enough of my sumo style so far. How about you? I've always have heard story's of you come back victory's! Wish I had that type of luck against a certain evil giant called Preseu..." A string of regret come from Oliva just saying her name... If only she was stronger at the time!..
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 pm

...Preseu? His eyebrows practically raised up a bit at hearing THAT name. Oh boy. Preseu was practically the polar opposite of Brandon in every conceivable way! While Brandon rose to fame with his literal willpower despite his smaller size..Preseu was just a giant monster in comparison. Naturally huge, strong as all fuck, speedy as all hell..she's just a monster! And practically rose to fame from that alone!

He was actually shaking a bit as Oliva mentioned her. He has DEFINITELY heard of her. I mean, who the hell hasn't?! EVERY rikishi in America is down right terrified of fighting a dead serious Preseu! Hell, even a casual as fuck Preseu is still absolutely horrific to most rikishi to even think of sparring with! Much less actually FIGHTING her! With Preseu definitely being in the ASL..he knew he'd have to battle her in an actual match. Eventually..

But damn, if mentioning a name made him that nervous..oh boy. Well, he did his best to compose himself and breath in and out. Before looking right at Oliva with a nervous smile at that. Trying to push the subject away from Preseu right now. "Ahaha.." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck again. Gah, it was tying back to Preseu again! His thoughts, at least.

"Well, I bet you did! Really, It would be amazing to be able to defeat rikishi far larger than yourself! But.." His face looked a bit more serious as he looked at Oliva. His thoughts about Preseu were slowly overwhelming the usually reserved rikishi at this point. "...You've fought Preseu before. Haven't you..tell me. Please. How..how true are the stories about her? Because I've heard about her constantly during my high school years.."

Gah! As cute as Brandon is typically..this was quite the different tone coming from him. It was calm! Serious..with him slowly breathing in and out. If this is just a glimpse into how he is in a sumo match..how the hell would he be like if he was giving it his all?! Well, you had a general idea but that was in the past! His potential was far higher now..
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Just even saying her name brought tension to the air, Brandon him self seemed to be pretty terrified about the Hawaiian giant him self! She was a devil in everything but name... "Haha yea but lets not think about her... We got a food challenge to beat.~" and right on que *BANG* just a massive meal of chicken, rice and beer. It smelled amazing filling up the entire restaurant with sent of 5 whole pounds of well seasoned and perfectly cooked chicken. "H-holy crap... its glorious! *Nom*" Taking a quick piece Oliva started digging into the mountain of chicken before them!

The world of sumo's! Entering the ASL! V2iKNcx

Taking a quick swig of beer to wash it all down, she defiantly needed this. Each bit juicy and flavorful gushing in her mouth. You could just feel Oliva's face blush from how good it was. "MMMmmmmm shoooo goood! Agh... So anyways how's sumo over in the states? Its only a small thing in Sweden but I hear its massive over their."

Last edited by GreatForce on Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:16 pm

And just as quick as the air seemed to get more calm and yet intense at the same time. Which..I don't even know how you could do that but it happened..Brandon practically snapped out of it and blinked. Looking like he was in a trance or something!

"Eh? O..oh! Right! We've still got a food challenge to do!~ Aha..ha..erm. Yeah. Right!" So yeah! The air was rapidly changed from intense to just light and calm like before! If not even more so than before!

But just hearing that Oliva encountered and actually fought with Preseu before. He's..not going to forget about that little tidbit, that's for sure. Either way. He would happily bite into the fried chicken in front of him..and that sealed it. Yeah, he was actually really happy. Pushing the overwhelming thoughts of that Hawaiian titan right to the back of his mind in an instant.

"W..woah! You're not wrong, Oliva! Ahaha~ And just think, we've got free drinks as well! And if we finish this, we can eat for free! It is a win win for both of us!~" And Brandon's face was definitely getting a bit blush heavy as he kept on eating and eating. Only stopping to answer her question right after pushing a fair bit of chicken down his mouth with chopsticks and the like.

"Oh! Yeah, it is quite massive in the states for sure. Despite my best efforts, I could only push my high school team so far! It's..supposedly the country with the most aspiring talent right now. So for me to even get a bit of fame despite that..espeically with how famous my nickname became..y-yeah, I must've done a lot! Again, I don't really..brag about it. I just push my style of sumo and how I am to as far as I can possibly go with every match and training to boot." So all of those stories that he got was all from what he would normally do? Damn..he's really breaking the whole "rikishi being naturally born into it" stigma with that!

Also, Brandon wouldn't really drink any alcohol for right now. He was just drinking Japanese soda and stuff like that for the time being. Made sense, really. But yeah, these two were definitely putting one hell of a dent into this. It wasn't really a challenge for the two at all. Just a casual meal, really. I mean come on, it'll be free after all!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:10 pm

"Damn if only sumo was that big in Sweeden! But hey its at least nice to see another Rikishi not just naturally born into this. The sport is already flooded with those naturally gifted up here anyways." Scarfing down a bowl of rice Oliva looked in great shape right now taking another swig of beer. "Normally its more individual based in Sweden instead of teams so I mostly had to fend for my self haha!" But Oliva was getting a bit tired of talking about sumo, this was her first friend in the ASL so might as well get to know him a bit better!

"So I guess, do you have any interest outside of sumo? I've been mostly a manga nerd before I came to Japan." She might as well start to learn other things about this man. After all their was more to life than sumo.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:55 pm

And Brandon was practically the antithesis to that mentality. At least, so far anyways. Either way, he would begin to fidget his fingers and blink as you mentioned "other things". He didn't really like discussing some of it but he would speak up about that after a bit.

"Well..outside of sumo, I've realized that I do love to cook. Found that out while training with my teammates before!~ Although..then again, that's not really much. I would assume a lot of rikishi love cooking in general. Besides that..hmm. Well to relax, I usually walk around quite a fair bit. Dunno why, it just helps me quite a lot." That explains his insane amounts of willpower and stamina..

"And i'm also rather interested in video games. Eheh..if i'm not training or sleeping or eating, i'm definitely playing all sorts of video games really!~" And she IS a big fan of manga so.. "Plus I do like to watch anime here and there outside of video games and walking to unwind." And now he was leaning back and gulping down more soda by now. "And that's really about it! Ahaha..I know, kind of boring but that's what I typically do for hobbies outside of the sport."
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 pm

"Ha yea... Bit of a cook my self but then again thats most Rikishi these days. After all like or not you learn how to really fast." Oliva giggled seeing how Brandon for the most part had the same hobbies as her. "Yea I mean sumo is a entire life style, so we really don't have that much room outside of it after all! But yea that would at least give a little bit of context to your legendary will power I've heard so much about!" At this point Oliva was just going slow and steady with her chicken, looking over another pair of Rikishi entered the restaurant. Seemed like this place was a very popular with ASL rikishi's.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:08 pm

Yeah..it was kind of hilarious. Brandon was the equivalent of a shonen protagonist for sumo. In..more ways than expected. ..And no, not that one. He's nowhere near THAT fiery. Well, he might be but he'd actually have to be in a serious match to really show that fully. If he IS fiery, then its a lot more calm and collected than..that.

Anyways, going off topic! Brandon kept on his steady pace when it came to this fried chicken. They still had plenty of time left in this "challenge" so they were aokay. He would take a glance here and there at his competition. Sure, he's usually not super competitive. But here? No, he definitely wanted to be up there. Mainly to give the lower and mid card rikishis a chance to thrive. I mean in his mind, if a guy like him could actually become the yokozuna of the ASL..that'll break any and all mentality driven on having to be "born" into the sport to succeed at the highest level. And he was definitely the type to analyze his competition regardless of whoever they were in his mind.

..But his concentration would get broken as they realized they only had a few minutes left on the challenge. He spent far too much time analyzing the rikishis there that he totally forgot about the challenge altogether! "Oh crap! Uh..Oliva, we should hurry! There's not much food but we can definitely finish this quick!" Aaand now he was quickly grabbing big bunches of rice and chicken with his chopsticks and rapidly stuffing him into his mouth.
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:29 pm

"OH SHIT!" Oliva totally lost track of time! Going into overdrive she loaded up her empty rice bowl with chicken and started noming down on it. No time to even enjoy the flavor as she stuffed more chicken into her self. Even one of the bigger rikishi looked impressed at the sheer speed of their eating... Slamming her empty bowl down into the table, Oliva felt a full as you could get with out hurling... "Sooo... Full.... Augh..." She wasn't even sure she could walk now after that, but turning her head she looked at Brandon too see how he was dealing with the chicken... "Hey... You still able to stand after that?.."
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:42 pm

And I mean, Brandon was definitely no slouch when it came to eating speed. Somehow managing to keep up in pace with Oliva as the two just rapidly downed the food in front of them. It really didn't help that Oliva drank a lot of beer..which just made her full as can be. Brandon would slam his bowl down moments after she finished her own bowl. Huffing a bit and just leaning back as he groaned out loud.

"O-ooough..h-heh..y-yeah, you'll have to give me a second but I can get up after that.." He said that as he put his hands on his clearly extended out stomach. Heh..damn, he looked even more stuffed than Oliva somehow! Must've been his smaller stature and size or something.

And yeah. After a bit, he did scoot off of his booth and stand up. Patting his stomach with a happy smile and a groan as he extended a hand to Oliva. Wanting to help her as much as he could, really. After the two were finally on their feet..he couldn't help but smile at that. "Well..hey! Our food was free! And man, we're both stuffed out of our minds. I might've ate a bit too much ahaha.~ Well! What else do you want to do, Oliva? Well, besides the obvious. Aka, relaxing! Eheh.." Yeah, he wasn't really sure if they should just sleep in a capsule hotel or something for the time being. They definitely needed to rest after that! ...Wait. Crap, they don't have much money to do that!
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:29 pm

Groaning Oliva had no choice but the slide her arms under her Kimono and loosen her mawashi a considerable bit. Her beer expanded belly sloshed around with all the chicken inside it! Taking Brandon's hand she couldn't even relax her back with out squishing the food in her belly... All she could think of its just sleeping all this food off. "Oh don't waste your money on those... We can't even fit in them anyways... My place isn't to too far from here but its about a 30 min walk away." Oliva didn't mind sharing her place with Brandon, after treating her to such a meal its the least she could do.
GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyButterSC Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Thirty minutes? Gah..well, thank goodness he was used to walking around for an hour or two at a time then! He would just sigh and make his rather extended stomach wobble a little bit.

"Alright, that sounds great. Thank you, Oliva..really. Hah. Let's get going. We really need to rest up after eating that much chicken and rice..ugh. No wonder on the whole being a challenge thing. It is really dang deceiving when it comes to how much it fills you up.."

And he would open the door for Oliva to walk out before following right beside her. Patting his stomach and smiling a bit at that. "Well..I know i'm not really built to be huge but hey. Any bit of strength or weight increase would still help me in the long run! Ahaha~" He is really not wrong there. Although, Oliva definitely has a lot more room and ability to grow compared to Kibo. That was for sure.

Actually! On the way there, he would speak up to Oliva. "So..eheh. Being honest here, Oliva. How well do you think I could do in the ASL? I've been doubting myself like crazy so..I'd like to ask a fellow rikishi and friend about my chances there. Because yeah..i'm wanting to go as far as I can. To the top. I really want to break that stigma of the best of the best only being people practically born into it. I don't care what I have to do to do it..even if I have to give beyond my limits, i'll do it." ...And the air was a bit tense yet again. Sheesh! "Might as well ask about this since we do have a fairly long walk ahead of us, Oliva-san. Sorry if i'm asking this at a wrong time. I just..want to know."
JoeyButterSC
JoeyButterSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18 pm

In contrast Oliva at most walked like 45 mins a day with out a entire belly worth of food weighing her down. This was gona be a 'fun' walk for her as she gladly accepted Brandon opening the door for her. Smoothing her extended belly by gently rubbing it. "So do you have a place around here?"

Oliva was curious her self cus despite being famous and all, Brandon seemed.... Pretty broke if Oliva was being honest... Not like she could blame him, it was hard enough to scrape by in the lower divisions in sumo. The ASL was no different, just like the days of old, only the strong survived. Then Brandon actually asked her if he had a chance...

"Ah... Well for average wrestlers like you can me were gona have to train hard if we even want to stand a chance past the first division... But then again sumo has been filled with smaller wrestlers toppling the giants... Nothing saying we can't to the same!" Pounding her chest she raised her arm in defiance of fate. Her hero's aura emanating from her again.

GreatForce
GreatForce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum